What would I gain from becoming a member?
- Supporting the propagation and knowledge of Attachment Theory to current psychotherapeutic practice.
- Offering bi-monthly seminars given by eminent practitioners in the application of Attachment Theory to their psychotherapeutic work.
- We are not primarily a profit making organization therefore membership fees are kept to a minimum.
- All entrance fees to seminars are modest and affordable.
- Attendees at seminars are restricted to 40 enabling them to participate in a hands on discussion and interaction with presenters.
- The seminars are timed on Saturday mornings from 10am - 1pm giving space for the rest of the weekend.
- The venue is easily accessible by underground and bus travel.
- Certificates of Attendance are provided.
- FULL members of IAN receive a complimentary copy of The Journal of Attachment Theory.
- Please follow the link below to download a membership application form, opens in new window - word document
Once completed please return this form to email@example.com
Membership fees for individual members are as follows:
Annual Membership £70
With bi-monthly Attachment and Human Development Journal
Annual Membership £45
Without bi-monthly Attachment and Human Development Journal
Bank Transfer Details:
Lloyds TSB, Account 01922463 Sort Code 30 94 57
Members outside of the UK our IBAN number is GB05 LOYD 3094 5701 9224 63
Our BIC number is LOYDGB21158